The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dreaming of Warmer Weather

As I was sitting in class this morning, I was thinking about fishing as always. I was thinking about how ready I am for winter to leave us and for the Smallmouth to move up in the rivers and be hungry. Smallmouth are the super-athletes of the rivers here in Western North Carolina. Smallies will eat almost anything and will do almost anything to get rid of the hook, THEY ARE AWESOME. The Little Tennessee is my go to spot to catch Smallies. The Little Tennessee doesn't offer many sizable fish but it offers the numbers which always makes it fun... I figured I would rant a little, not that it is going to make winter leave us any faster...off to the river i go for an afternoon of fishing. I will be sure to update on how bad/good it was.




Have a great day,

Jalen Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment